Friday, November 11, 2011

Anyone Want to Adopt A Panda?

Meet Charlie our Panda Boy. Charlie needs a family. But even more, there is a family who NEEDS Charlie. He brings smiles and happiness wherever he goes. Not a single volunteer has been able to resist his grins, his chatter and his teasing playfulness; they all want to take him home. I just can't figure out where his family is and why they haven't claimed him yet.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! He's so cute! We're waiting for LOA*** for our sweet panda man! I pray that Charlie's family comes forward soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, WOW!!! It's like I know him! Straight to the heart. What's his SN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie's special need is repaired spina bifida and shunted hydrocephalus. Neither cause him any significant issues. His real need is a family though by his happy attitude and his great language development you would hardly know that either.

    ReplyDelete