Thursday, November 10, 2011

AND WE ARE DONE!!

Thank you so much!
Thanks to a flurry of generous donors over the past few days, we have reached our target and can officially close out a very successful holiday fundraiser for our eaglets. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate your generosity and caring for our kids. I just wish every single person who donated could be here for our Christmas party...it would be the best gift you could ever receive.

Now the REAL fun begins. Our Aussie volunteer, Jo, is doing her research (also known as making a list and checking it twice), which will be followed by several BIG shopping days. She'll be busy wrapping and wrapping right up until it's time for her to leave us.

Again, I want to say thank you to Jim "Bodie" Joseph for his kind offer of his wildlife calendars as a thank you gift and the Girl Scouts of Troop 651 for their hard work in packing and mailing them off. Your calendars should be arriving in your mailbox in the next couple of weeks.  Enjoy...and think of all the little eagles who are having a special holiday thanks to you.

With a VERY thankful heart,
Donna
Director,  Eagles Wings

1 comment: