Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great News!

The time difference with China can be difficult, but usually it is a wonderful thing. I know what has happened "today" by the time I wake up in the morning. :)  I am very, very happy to report that DangDang and Zhe Nan have arrived safely in Xian and are being very, very well taken care of thanks to Annabelle's Wish and the lovely and committed staff at Starfish Foster Home.  I cannot thank these groups enough for helping us do our work. It really does take a village...no one can do everything that needs to be done without help from others. Nor should we. There is just as much (often more) joy in giving and sharing and helping as in receiving those gifts and assistance.

So a special thanks for Jeannie, Amanda, Ginnie, Laurie and Dr. Robert for your love and care for our Jiaozuo babies.

If you would like to be part of the giving and sharing, you can make a contribution to the medical needs of other Jiaozuo children, like DangDang and Zhe Nan by clicking HERE.

Donna
Director, Eagles Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment