Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Know It Has Been Forever....

But I hope you will forgive me when you see these faces!  I had a chance to drop by Eagles Wings 5 today and just couldn't resist taking photos until my camera batteries died. (They always seem to give out in Eagles Wings 5...I wonder why!)

 Here are our littlest eaglets sitting at their new "big kid" table waiting for their afternoon fruit snack. (And please don't worry about those serious expressions...I am not sure whether my foreign hair and nose or the sight of the camera is the true culprit, but there usually are lots of smiles and giggles).

Our newest eaglet!
Our littlest eaglet.

This little guy is actually not an eaglet, though I tried to bring him home with me. But I promised his mommy I would try to get a photo. Happy Birthday! Sorry about the serious expression. :(

Some people think I am crazy to come so far to do this job....I think I'd be crazy not to!

Donna
Director, Eagles Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment